Friday, February 10, 2012

Movie Recommend

One of the best films I've seen in a long time:

The Flowers of War

I would only read Roger Ebert's review after you see the film, because then you can see how off it is. (In discounting the review it helps to know a bit of history also, which you can get from simple online searches, at the link above, or by reading "The Rape of Nanking" by Iris Chang, which I'm currently reading. I don't mean you need to know a lot about what happened to get the film; just to understand where the errors are in some of the movie reviews I've seen.)

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

In other news, the funny little things that were glued to my teeth for the Invisalign have been removed, and a one-year "permanent" retainer has been attached to the back of the top teeth. My orthodontist will be widening the gap a little bit more. I'm also doing more implant quote hunting.

Hope all is good.

No comments: